These terms and conditions are an agreement that applies to all users of Cotswold Allure. If You do not accept these terms then You should immediately stop using this Cotswold Allure. Your use of the Cotswold Allure confirms Your acceptance of these terms. We will not be liable to You for any interruption or delay that You experience in accessing the Cotswold Allure, whatever the cause.
sNo metatags, hyperlinks or other forms of linkage whatsoever to any other website may be imposed on the Website unless express prior permission has been given. Access to particular areas of the Website may be subject to additional terms to which You confirm Your acceptance of by entering the particular areas. If You do not accept those terms then You should immediately stop using those pages.
Cotswold Allure does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Content or the Server(s) are available free of viruses or bugs.
Cotswold Allure is made available on the basis that there are excluded, to the extent permitted by law, any terms implied by statute or otherwise and all liability for any loss or damage however it arises out of the use of this Website or reliance on its content.
Variation of these terms & conditions.
We reserve the right to make changes to any part of Cotswold Allure at any time. It may therefore be necessary to change these Terms and Conditions. If You use any of Cotswold Allure after we have published such changes, You will be agreeing to be bound to those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by the changes then you should immediately stop using Cotswold Allure.
“Cotswold Allure” and any subsidiary from time to time of Cotswold Allure also referred to as “We”, “Us” and “Our”. Subsidiary has the meaning given in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
“Users” and subsidiary from time to time of Readers also referred to as “You”, “Your”, “You’re”, “User”, “Reader”, “Readers”. Subsidiary has the meaning given in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
“Websites” means the websites and mobile sites (including their constituent pages) with their home pages published by Cotswold Allure; and any other website, mobile site or web address owned or operated by a member of Cotswold Allure as may link to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
“Contributions” and “Sponsors” any unsolicited material, including (but not limited to) verbal, e-mail, video, letters, texts, digital photographs or other images.
Jurisdiction and applicable law.
Your use of this Website, these terms and conditions and any matters arising are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England. Save as specifically provided otherwise, this Website is targeted only at, and goods and services are only available to, UK residents.
Copyright and Advertising Rights
Cotswold Allure holds copyright and advertising right to everything published by Cotswold Allure, which includes all content from a Cotswold Allure writer and a Cotswold Allure photographer and any person or business hired to write or photograph for Cotswold Allure.
Use of any copyrighted content without written and signed permission will be treated as copyright theft. In certain situations, for example use of content for monetary gains, copyright theft could involve an infringement fee of up to £5000.00 per copyright infringement.
All material on this website is protected by copyright. You must not use it for reproduction on any other Website, or in any way for commercial purposes or gain not listed below (where a separate licence is required) unless You first obtain Our written consent.
The following systematic creation and/or use of links to this website require a separate licence:
- utilising links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; and/or
- systematically forwarding links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; and/or
- copying or extracting data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
- Any such use of this website is prohibited without an appropriate licence.
Where any part of the Website requires that You register in order to use it, You are obliged to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is Your responsibility to update and maintain any changes to that information (including Your e-mail address) by altering Your details as appropriate.
Registration is at Your own risk and We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions made using Your user name, pin number or password
Contributions, notice boards, and chat rooms.
By submitting any material to Cotswold Allure, You automatically grant Cotswold Allure the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You acknowledge:
- We may select or reject any material for publication at Our sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Material submitted by You may be published in any publication or Website produced or published by Cotswold Allure and/or may be supplied by Us for publication by third parties at Our discretion.
- You are over 18 years of age and You are the bill payer or have the permission of the bill payer to send Us the material.
- Your email address and password are personal to You and You must not allow anyone else to use them.
- You must not impersonate any other user of the website or do anything to assist an unregistered user to gain access to the website.
- That where We reasonably believe that You may be in breach of any applicable law (such as, but not limited, to posting content that is defamatory), We may provide Your personal data to the relevant third party or their legal representative.
You further agree that by submitting any material to Us, You also waive all Your moral rights in such materials and agree not to contribute any material:
- That is threatening, defamatory, intentionally offensive abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, pornographic, obscene, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- That is discriminatory against race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or gender; or
- For which You have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK; or
- That is in breach of the rights of any third party; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) You further agree that if You knowingly send any material which is technically harmful that Cotswold Allure retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue You for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of Your actions; or
- that makes any commercial or business use of the website or post any material which comprises advertising promotional or marketing material of any kind, nor will You set up any links from the Website to any other website; or
- that is not original to You and You grant Us a royalty-free irrevocable and perpetual licence to use, reproduce in whole or in part, modify and adapt such material and authorize others to do so in any media now known or in future developed in any part of the world; and
- that You understand and agree that any breach of these warranties may cause Us damage and loss and You agree to indemnify Us and keep Us at all times fully indemnified from and against all claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by Us directly or indirectly as a result of any material posted by You on the website or any use by You of the website.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting material in breach of this clause. We may also disclose the identity to relevant third parties of anyone We reasonably believe has submitted content which is defamatory.
- Disclaimer of Liability: Use of the Website is entirely at Your risk. We do not accept any liability or responsibility for any third party material appearing on the website or for the nature or content of such material: We do not control such material nor do We examine or edit postings prior to their appearance on the website. For the avoidance of doubt, to the fullest extent permissible by law, We are not liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your viewing material on the website or Your use of the website (save for death or personal injury if caused by Our negligence).
- We reserve the right (but do not assume the obligation) without notice to remove any material which We in Our sole discretion deem to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions and/or to terminate the registration of any person who We in Our sole discretion deem in breach of these terms and conditions. This is without prejudice to any of Our rights at law all of which are specifically reserved.
By Accessing or Posting any information You confirm You have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
The winner(s) may be notified by email and the results may be published on this Website and/or in the paper. We reserve the right to report details of competition winners, to take photographs (or other visual media) and to publish such media. The prize must be taken as offered with no alternative. In the event that the prize cannot be supplied no liability will attach to Cotswold Allure. Entry into any competition does not give rise to any binding agreement between the parties. When prizes are supplied by third parties We are acting as their agents and as such We exclude all liability for loss or damage You may suffer as a result of any Competition. The editor of the relevant publication or Website decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Employees of Cotswold Allure and the prize provider and their immediate families and agents may not enter.
Third party websites.
This website provides links to other websites. These links are for Your convenience only and do not signify that We endorse or undertake any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that You enter into relating to those linked sites. Use of third party websites is entirely at Your own risk.
The Website and/or the services contain content owned by Cotswold Allure. The Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Cotswold Allure owns and retains all rights in the Content and the Website and the Services. Cotswold Allure does not grant you any limited, revocable, non-sublicensable licence to reproduce and display the Content (excluding any software code) solely for Your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing the Website and using the Services.
On breach of copyright, YOU maybe contacted by Cotswold Allure and, if the copyright material has been used online, YOU will be asked to remove the copyright material. Otherwise you maybe asked to cover basics costs of the material, and/or if YOU have gained financially from the copyright materials, YOU could receive a fine of no less than £5000.00.
The Website and the Services contain content owned by Users and other licensors (“Third Party Content”). Except for Content posted by You, You may not, unless specifically authorised by Cotswold Allure in writing, copy, modify, translate, publish, reproduce, commercially exploit, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Website or the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cotswold Allure, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, demand, claim or legal proceedings brought or threatened, including expenses of any character suffered or incurred arising out of Your use of the Website or the Services in violation of this Agreement, and/or arising from Your use of or conduct on the Website or in use of the Services and/or a breach of this Agreement.